Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $14-25/hr
Our client in Saginaw, MI is searching for experienced employees for several welding positions. Our client is well-know and established manufacturing facility that specializes in design, machining, welding and fabrication, assembly, and quality.
Welder Level I – One year experience, $14-20/hr
Welder Level II – More than two years’ experience, $14-20/hr
Welder Level III – Five years’ experience, $21-25/hr
- Level I- Be able to set parameters on welding machine with guidance from supervisor and understand information listed on welding procedure specification.
- Level II- Be efficient when using measuring equipment, be able to convert fractions to decimals, have a basic understanding about crane operation and rigging with limited assistance from supervisor.
- Level III- Have thorough understanding of weld symbols, weld gauges, advanced knowledge of blueprint reading. Be efficient when using measuring equipment, convert fractions to decimals, knowledge of metallurgical effect of welding such as distortion and contamination.
- 1 to 5 years’ technical training and experience
- Experience with blueprints, sketches, and written specifications preferred
- Experienced with Flux- Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding.
- Understanding of the American Welding Society requirements.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and twisting.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Forklift license a plus!