PMC is currently looking for quality control employees for various facilities within the Genesee County area!
Quality Control Employees are responsible for:
- Performing adequate testing and sampling procedures to ensure the product meets standards.
- Monitoring departments work practices and advising department managers and supervisors accordingly.
- Acting as a liaison with production, companies, and customers in resolving quality issues.
- Part inspecting, auditing, and maintaining quality repots
- Maintaining product containment logs, and containment areas.
- Computer skills in MS: specifically Excel
- Strong planning, organization and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge working with blueprints, micrometers, calipers, optical comparators
- Ability to read GD&T
Pay rate is based on experience, all shifts available!
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to [email protected] now!