Job Type: Full-Time, 90 Days Temp-to-Hire
Pay Rate: $14+ (Based on Experience)
Shift/Hours: 2nd & 3rd Shift Available
PMC is looking for a Quality Inspector for a large manufacturing corporation in the Flint area.
- Performing adequate testing and sampling procedures to ensure that the products produced by the company continue to meet or exceed the company’s strong reputation for quality;
- Perform monitoring of production departments’ work practices and advising department managers and supervisors on any discrepancies found;
- Directing and training the Quality Department staff in quality control processes and procedures, as well as identifying specific training needs in the shop based on informal evaluations and production results; designing and implementing training sessions/ programs/ events to meet those needs and reinforce quality assurance/ quality control practices;
- Act as liaison with production, companies, and customers in resolving quality issues and implementing Corrective Action processes.
- Strong planning, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment of competing priorities and deadlines
- Computer skills in MS Word and Excel; ability to learn the companies integrated business software (Compex) and laboratory software (LabX)
- PPAP documentation