Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $12-13/hr
Shift/ Hours: 2nd & 3rd Shift Available
- Responsible for part inspection.
- Interface with Operations to ensure production of products in accordance with approved data.
- Support the Production Supervisor to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Conduct part audits, including dock audit, to part specification standards.
- Prepare and maintain company quality reports and documentation.
- Assist in continuously improving quality receiving, in process and final inspection process and procedures.
- Ensure timely detection of operator failure, part compliance and preventive actions.
- Responsible to maintain Product containment Log and containment areas.
- Comply, support, maintain and participate in all aspects of the Integrated Management System.
- Ability to read drawings including GD&T
- Needs to have excellent analytical skills to observe the various aspects carefully
- Needs to have exceptional decision making skills for all situations.
- Detail orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Results orientated
- Computer skills or ability to learn
- Ability to read, understand, and write English