The materials supervisor would be doing everything from receiving parts into the computer system to pulling parts and delivering them to the technicians. We are seeking employees who have good computer skills and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. We are seeking an employee who is able to lead 2-3 employees.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Min 3 years in a similar industry with emphasis on scheduling, expediting production jobs, general warehouse, shipping operations and driving forklifts
- High School Diploma or GED or Technical School Graduate
- Strong planning skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities and tasks
- Knowledge of purchasing and inventory control functions
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally
- Ability to coordinate actions in multiple departments
- Organized with attention to detail
Pay: $13-$14 range, depending on your level of skills and experience.
Apply with your resume to [email protected]