PMC has a client who is seeking an outstanding manufacturing team leader who has the following qualifications.
- Directs manufacturing employees includes prioritizing and distributing their work assignments to start lines at start of shift
- Responsible for the daily tracking and data entry of production, including but not limited to, through put, scrap, and downtime.
- CNC Machine operating experience, including familiarity with gauges and micrometers
- Assesses production equipment needs and providing solutions to improve department efficiencies.
- Communicates and works with Production Supervisor to develop and maintain a level production schedule that will meet customer requirements, such as but not limited to, higher inventory turns, lead time and earned hours
- Assists in research and development projects as needed
- Responsible for quality procedures that affect this work area
- Responsible for ensuring housekeeping functions in work area are performed, including but not limited to: ensuring no trip hazards, organization, cleaning equipment, sweeping, mopping
- Responsible for ensuring that all safety equipment in the manufacturing area is in place and equipment can be operated in a safe manner
- Understand and ability to explain Company’s quality policy and environmental and safety policy
- Ability to explain how his/her position impacts customer satisfaction and contributes to fulfilling quality policy
- Understands how his/her role and responsibilities in achieving conformance to the Integrated Management System
- Understand and explain all relevant environmental policies, procedures and work instructions associated with his/her job description
- Conduct housekeeping for personal work area and shared facility space
- Observe and comply with all safety environmental, regulatory and statutory requirements associated with his/her job description
- Participate as requested in needs analysis and attend and perform the requirements of scheduled training and educational programs identified for his/her position
- Participate as requested for independent objective auditing activity and support company continual improvement activities
- Responsible for helping to create and maintain a culture of open communication, trust, continuous improvement and performance with internal and external customers
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary or assigned
Job Type: Full-time