PMC is seeking a Outside Sales Representative for territories in the Oakland and Macomb county area. Our client is full line distributor of automation products with a vast inventory of top-of-the-line products from industry leading manufacturers
You will contribute by building a pipeline of leads, which are provided to an account executive to contact and close.
With marketing and sales, you will proactively do account-based research to identify new prospects in target organizations. You will be responsible to update, manage, and monitor your work and sales activities using Salesforce and other sales tools/technologies.
- Prospect new customers
- Qualify leads using telephone and/or email
- Assist Account Executives with issues and concerns.
- Meet in-person with prospects and customers
- Maintain Technical expertise through continuous learning and training opportunities
- Work with marketing team with customer perspective and engagement opportunities
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly objectives in support of sales
Minimum Qualification and Skills:
- Strong communication skills, proactive, high energy, self starter,
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- High School Diploma
- Mechanical, Electrical, Fluid Power, or Industrial technical training or hands on experience preferred
Required License or Certification:
- Drivers License
- Fluid Power or Automation Technical Certifications highly desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Rate: Depending on experience – Starting at $18/hr
Benefits: Offer competitive wages and benefits packages including medical, dental, and 401K.