Job Type: Full-Time, 90 Days Temp-To-Hire
Pay Rate: $13-15/hr
Shift/Hours: 1st Shift
PMC Is searching for Customer Service / Inside Sales candidates for a well-established manufacturing company in the Saginaw area.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to meet customer requirements
- Compiles lists of prospective customers to use as sales leads based on information from inquires, direct mail requests, internet/web requests, business directories and other sources.
- Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert inquiries into sales.
- Completes quote, orders, acknowledgement and other customers documentation and submits that to customer in a timely manner
- Ensures orders available for production planning are submitted to production planning same day as available.
- Expedites orders via supervisory team in Saginaw and Mexico throughout plant to meet customer due dates.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, preparing correspondence and making recommendations to management.
- Backup the shipping function including BOL, contacting carriers, preparing certifications, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the duties listed in the job description.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in mathematics to develop quotes/pricing, dimensions, etc.
- Knowledge of computer data entry systems, protocols, and procedures.
- Ability to resolve data input, storage, and/or retrieval problems and to design solutions or modifications.
- Skills in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, and regulations related to customer requirements.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- Work is additionally performed in manufacturing area that may be drafty.
- Sitting: 50-75%, Walking: 0 – 25%, Standing: 0 – 25%
- Work is generally performed during 1st shift hours.
- Additional hours will be required based on customer service demands.
- Outdoor travel between locations may be necessary. During travel periods, work hours will be determined by customer necessity.