PMC is currently looking for a Field Service Technician, familiar with railroad maintenance, for a client based out of Swartz Creek.
This position will be both on and offsite of the main facility. Candidate will be distributing/ representing a National Product Line to the Railroad Industry.
Requirements are as follows:
- Candidate must be willing to travel to different locations where repairs and sales will be made.
- Have knowledge of computers, railroad repair, and sales.
- Bilingual (fluent in Spanish) is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Maintain excellent work ethic, completing tasks and keeping track of sales for any parts needed on site.
- Responsible for servicing and maintaining railroad tracks.
- Performance incentives
- Health coverage offered for entire family after probationary period
- Supplied with computer and cell phone for work usage
Salary: Based on experience.
Available upon request
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to [email protected]