Are YOU looking for an opportunity with plenty of OVERTIME opportunities?
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $12/hr + (Based On Experience)
Shift/Hours: 2nd/3rd Shift Available
Our client is a Tier 1 manufacturing company of automotive Suspension and Brake products in the US and internationally. With over 6,500 employees and more than 500 engineers and technicians – they are working on creating new solutions to innovate the automotive industry.
- Great training and development programs
- Strong code of ethics and integrity
- Competitive salaries and benefits
As a CNC Operator you will be responsible for the preparation and operation of CNC machines to perform tasks such as drilling, grinding, and milling. You will load raw materials and parts into the machines and inspecting/measuring of products to confirm specifications and conformity.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with CNC machines
- Understanding of Micrometers with Calipers/Gauges
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Flexible and adaptable to deadlines and production needs
A prime location easily accessible from I-75 in the Flint, MI area. Great metropolis area with other convenient businesses in the area.
- Why YOU Should Apply:
- Overtime opportunities.
- Convenient location.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Competitive pay & benefits.