PMC is looking for CNC machinists for several well-known clients here in the Flint, Flushing, and Swartz Creek areas!
Candidate must be responsible for the following:
– Responsible for changing inserts according the Tooling Charts and/or programmed tool life.
– Responsible for ensuring housekeeping functions in work area are performed, including but not limited to: ensuring no trip hazards, organization, cleaning equipment, sweeping, mopping.
– Responsible for using all safety equipment in the manufacturing area.
– Participate in preventive actions where appropriate.
– Understand and have the ability to explain company’s quality policy, safety policy, procedures, work instructions and how his/her position impacts customer satisfaction and contributes to fulfilling these policies.
– ANY SHIFTS AVAILABLE
– Must have at least 1-year CNC operating experience
– Ability to use measurement equipment such as gauges and calipers
– Ability to adjust work schedule to meet job requirements and production demands
– Ability to lift parts up to 40 lbs
*Pay is based on shift and experience, typically between $10-15/hr